About Us Salvon Africa
About Salvon Africa
Salvon Africa is a private investment limited companyprimarily focused in offering market solutions aligned to Financial technology, Credit, Brand Promotion, Real estate and Securities Trading (in partnership with Suntra Investment Bank)
Our Operations are based in Kenya, headquartered in Nairobi, with physical presence in Mombasa and Nakuru Counties.
We build lasting relationships with our partners and clients through offering innovative enhanced products and services that bolts unmatched economic returns.
Our goal is to be a pace setter in the Africa region in creating opportunities that grow people which is achievable through provision of distinguished experience that leads to empower people economically.
To be a pace setter in the Africa region in creating opportunities that grow people
Building sustainable relationships with stakeholders by providing distinguished experience while empowering people economically
- EXCELLENCE: Distinguished in service delivery, character
- INTEGRITY: Moral soundness, honesty, trust
- TEAM WORK: Power of cooperation
- INNOVATION: Taking initiative to do things differently, new ideas, and new products
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Taking responsibility
- PROFESSIONALISM: Has skills, status, and character of a professional
- Respect: We respect one another, clients
- Appreciation: We appreciate every team members contribution
- Support: We support one another, we grow together
- Professionalism: We understand our roles, act responsibly with minimal supervision
- Friendship: We operate with spirit of friendship
- Optimism: We keep it positive, we do not give up
- Gossip free zone: We work we don’t gossip
- Disagreements: We solve disagreements amicably in privacy
My name is Karisa Kimera, a Kenyan citizen, Currently working as a sales representative in one of the oil marketing companies. Recently I have had the privilege of transacting with Salvon Africa Ltd, I have never regretted doing business with this honest, sincere and blessed company,
Am Shelmith from Nyeri county, a while ago I bought a plot in the fast growing Naivasha. It is amazing that they opened my eyes earlier in to the developments in the area. I can confirm that they are fast, and I would recommend anyone to try them.
Jina langu ni Mwiti, mkaaji wa Nairobi (Lower Kabete). Nilinunua ploti kutoka kampuni ya Salvon Africa na nilifurahia kupata Title Deed yangu haraka. Vijana tunaweza!